For the 10th consecutive year, the city of wine celebrates “Bordeaux Fête le Vin” (“Bordeaux Wine Festival”). This event is the largest “festival” of wine in Bordeaux and France. “Bordeaux Fête le Vin” will take place on the banks of the Garonne. On this occasion, you can discover 80 appellations of Aquitaine in a festive atmosphere, from Thursday, June 23rd to Sunday, June 26th 2016.
Millésima, one of the partners of the Bordeaux Wine Festival
For the third consecutive year, Millésima is partner of “Bordeaux Fête le Vin”. The wine trading house will be present with a dedicated booth, located this year in the “Village 2” (near the famous place of Quinconces) on the waterfront. We invite you to visit us to learn more about the world of Millésima and our wine business activity – we are one of the largest wine merchants in the Gironde area – while participating in an interactive tour (in French and in English) of 60 chateaux via the iPads at our stand.
You can also sign up for a visit in our bicentenary cellar, which is unique in its style and stores more than 2.5 million bottles. Millésima offers the opportunity to sign up directly at our stand and go directly to our cellars. Our shuttle service offers regular returns and departures to our stand. In addition to a tour of our cellars, Millésima has organized its annual “Garden Party” in front of the cellars where we will have a Food Truck offering refreshments. Take a break from the festivities with a snack and a glass of wine in your hand.
The range of Events:
During these four days, during which Bordeaux will live to the rhythm of the event, many activities are offered:
– The Wine Route: With your Pass to the festival, you can taste and discover wines from all the 80 appellations of Aquitaine at the different wine booths.
– Walks in the vineyards: You can discover the finest châteaux of the world by spending the day in the famous Bordeaux vineyards and meet the producers.
– Images Sounds & Light Show: every evening at 11 p.m., a light show will be held on the facades of the magnificent Palace de la Bourse, which becomes a natural screen of 4000 square metres, showing incredible visual scenography themed to match vine and wine.
– The international festival of pyrotechnics: every evening at 11:30 p.m. the best international artists of pyrotechnics will set off a breathtaking firework display over the Garonne.
– Multiple concerts and activities in town such as the “Music and Organic Wines” event, at the Darwin Collective
For more information, visit the official website of the event:
Win one of 50 Day Passes for Bordeaux Fête le Vin with Millésima!
To win a pass to “Bordeaux Fête Le Vin”, just read and “like” the Facebook post that we will publish on our official Facebook page on Monday, May 30th. The 50 winners will be selected by a random draw