Port 2011: one of the greatest vintages that Portugal has eever been The latest vintage, Port 2011, was just recently released on the market and is arguably the best since the legendary vintages of 1966 and 2007. Exceptional Port Vintages The American critic James Suckling travelled to Portugal earlier this spring to have a blind […]
The Weekend des Grands Crus – Bordeaux – 18 & 19 May 2013 Hangar 14 – Quai des Chartrons – Bordeaux This year, the 8th annual Weekend des Grands Crus will be held on 18 and 19 May, organized by the Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux. The highlight of this event is the Saturday […]
En Primeurs: Appellation Margaux Chateau Rauzan-Segla released its 2012 prices today, they are 27% lower than last year Appellation Margaux Margaux is the largest of the six communal appellations in the Médoc and one with the highest number of Grand Cru Classés (21). The soil is composed of gravel and pebbles set in sandy clay. […]
Bordeaux Futures: Iconic Pauillac estate Chateau Mouton Rothschild releases its 2012 prices and they are 33% less than last year Chateau Mouton Rothschild For Chateau Mouton Rothschild’s 2012 vintage, the year was full of contrasts. A cold and dry winter was followed by an unreliable spring and an exceedingly dry summer. The harvest began on October 1 and […]
Right to reply – “Millesima doesn’t boycott the Chateau Latour” Context : Millesima could read in the press and on social networks since Wednesday – after the announcement on the 20th of March in Bordeaux by our CEO – founder Patrick Bernard – that the article titled “Millesima boycott Chateau Latour” was the origin of […]
More Bordeaux 2011 prices have been release! Do not miss out on the opportunity to add your favorite chateau to your cellar! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Don’t miss our on the opportunity to get the 2011 vintage of Carruades de Lafite. This wine from Pauillac is the Second Wine of Château Lafite-Rothschild, and is going fast!
Bordeaux châteaux have been releasing their prices over the past few weeks. Here are this week’s 2011 wines now available at Millesima! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Millésima presents Lalande-Borie 2011 Futures, and an exclusive interview with Bruno Borie, Owner of Château Lalande-Borie. Here are a few of his tasting notes from the 2011 vintage: For the 2011 vintage of Lalande Borie, you will have a wine that is fruity, perfectly agreeable, seductive and well balanced. There is also a very exciting […]
Millesima announces the release of the 2011 prices for Chateau Leoville Poyferre. In this episode of the 2011 Exclusives, Millesima interviews Didier Cuvelier, Co-Owner & Manager of Château Léoville Poyferré (AC Saint Julien). From the beginning, we have a wine with absolutely phenomenal tannic notes, even better than 2009 and 2010… Above all, this is […]
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Franciacorta: Italy’s finest bubbles 16 April 2013
- Primeurs: Chateau Mouton Rothschild 2012 and Petit Mouton 2012 18 April 2013
- Primeurs: Chateau Rauzan-Segla 2012 releases 18 April 2013
- Twenty Champagnes for the Holiday Season 28 November 2013
- Chanson Pere & Fils: One of Wine & Spirits Top 100 Wineries of 2013 22 November 2013
- 2013 Hospices de Beaune 19 November 2013
- Louis Cheze: Courageous Ambassador of Northern Rhone 15 November 2013
- Mouton Rothschild: Art and Wine 8 November 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...