The Weekend des Grands Crus – Bordeaux – 18 & 19 May 2013 Hangar 14 – Quai des Chartrons – Bordeaux This year, the 8th annual Weekend des Grands Crus will be held on 18 and 19 May, organized by the Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux. The highlight of this event is the Saturday [...]
En Primeurs: Appellation Margaux Chateau Rauzan-Segla released its 2012 prices today, they are 27% lower than last year Appellation Margaux Margaux is the largest of the six communal appellations in the Médoc and one with the highest number of Grand Cru Classés (21). The soil is composed of gravel and pebbles set in sandy clay. [...]
Bordeaux Futures: Iconic Pauillac estate Chateau Mouton Rothschild releases its 2012 prices and they are 33% less than last year Chateau Mouton Rothschild For Chateau Mouton Rothschild’s 2012 vintage, the year was full of contrasts. A cold and dry winter was followed by an unreliable spring and an exceedingly dry summer. The harvest began on October 1 and [...]
Right to reply – “Millesima doesn’t boycott the Chateau Latour” Context : Millesima could read in the press and on social networks since Wednesday – after the announcement on the 20th of March in Bordeaux by our CEO – founder Patrick Bernard – that the article titled “Millesima boycott Chateau Latour” was the origin of [...]
More Bordeaux 2011 prices have been release! Do not miss out on the opportunity to add your favorite chateau to your cellar! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Don’t miss our on the opportunity to get the 2011 vintage of Carruades de Lafite. This wine from Pauillac is the Second Wine of Château Lafite-Rothschild, and is going fast!
Bordeaux châteaux have been releasing their prices over the past few weeks. Here are this week’s 2011 wines now available at Millesima! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Millésima presents Lalande-Borie 2011 Futures, and an exclusive interview with Bruno Borie, Owner of Château Lalande-Borie. Here are a few of his tasting notes from the 2011 vintage: For the 2011 vintage of Lalande Borie, you will have a wine that is fruity, perfectly agreeable, seductive and well balanced. There is also a very exciting [...]
Millesima announces the release of the 2011 prices for Chateau Leoville Poyferre. In this episode of the 2011 Exclusives, Millesima interviews Didier Cuvelier, Co-Owner & Manager of Château Léoville Poyferré (AC Saint Julien). From the beginning, we have a wine with absolutely phenomenal tannic notes, even better than 2009 and 2010… Above all, this is [...]
Owner of Chateau Gruaud Larose, Jean Merlaut has not yet released the pricing for his 2011 vintage, but in our exclusive video he reveals his opinions to Millesima. With the particularities of canopy management and the effects of the Landes Forest, this Second Growth from Saint Julian was rated 89-91 by Robert Parker. It’s true [...]
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Indispensable grands crus of the 2010 vintage 5 February 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Saint Emilion Favourites 5 March 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Pomerol Favourites 6 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau Cheval Blanc 2012 prices released! 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: three Saint Julien 2012 release and one Margaux 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau La Conseillante 2012 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Rauzan Gassies, Carbonnieux and Clos de Sarpe 17 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pomerol 2012 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...