Millesima announces the release of Château du Tertre 2011. Alexander Van Beek, General Manager of the appellation Margaux estate describes his experience with the vintage and how the cabernet sauvignon has played a key role in creating the 2011 wine. This is a vintage typically Medocain, because there is nice acidity in the wine and [...]
François Despagne, Owner of Château Grand Corbin-Despagne meets with Millesima to discuss his thoughts on the estate’s 200th vintage, and how he benefitted from the summer weather that had tourists running for cover. Our greatest strength is that this is our 200th vintage. I think the consumer will have fun with this wine, which has [...]
Although tastings only just finished, wines have begun to be priced for the 2011 vintage, fairly early in comparison with other vintages. Tasters and outstanding critics are publishing their comments as prices for this year are shared with the public, waiting in anticipation. Also interesting for this year is the fact that top Châteaux are [...]
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Waiting for Parker’s notes 1/2 11 February 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Pomerol Favourites 6 March 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Pessac-Léognan Favourites 7 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Vieux Chateau Certan and Chateau Leoville Las Cases 23 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Figeac, Chateau Leoville Poyferre, Chateau Nenin, Chateau Latour Martillac 23 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau Cheval Blanc 2012 prices released! 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: three Saint Julien 2012 release and one Margaux 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau La Conseillante 2012 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...