While Hermitage has historically been a wine blended from different vineyards and plots scattered throughout the appellation (Ermitage), Michel Chapoutier took the initiative to try a Burgundian approach by making wine from individual small parcel, which he calls “selections parcellaires“. Although plural in their expressions, these single parcel wines like La Maison dont le Pavillon [...]
“The fruit is to wine as disco is to music” In sum, it’s important but not dominant, explains Michel Chapoutier. In an interview given to Wine Spectator from the November 2012 issue, the “King of Hermitage” gives a complete testimony– defending his values, evoking his history and proving to be a true disciple of “terroir.” [...]
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Château Haut-Bailly: the magic of Pessac 31 January 2013
- Clos Fourtet 2010 – awarded 98 points 4 March 2013
- Right Bank 2010 Parker Favourites 5 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Rauzan Gassies, Carbonnieux and Clos de Sarpe 17 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pomerol 2012 16 May 2013
- En Primeur 2012: Chateau Malescot St Exupery and Chateau Montrose 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pessac-Leognan 2012 and Sauternes 2012 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012 releases: Chateau d’Issan and Chateau Beychevelle 15 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...