Parker’s 2010 Pessac-Léognan Favourites Wine Critic Robert Parker was effusive in his praise for Pessac-Léognan’s 2010 vintage. He awarded two chateaux of the appelation his coveted perfect 100 score: Chateau Haut Brion and Chateau Pape-Clement. The 2010 vintage in Pessac-Léognan reached perfect ripness in all red grape varieties resulting in a stunning concentration of flavors and [...]
“Pessac-Léognan, the pristine ?” Neal Martin, wine writer for Robert Paker, tasted some Bordeaux 2010 Grands Crus in November 2012. Lets discover some of his favorite wines for 2010 (whites and reds) below : “Moving to the suburbs of Bordeaux city and its surrounding environs, let us shimmy across to Pessac-Léognan. If truth were told, [...]
Bordeaux châteaux have been releasing their prices over the past few weeks. Here are this week’s 2011 wines now available at Millesima! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Millesima announces the release of pricing for Domaine de Chevalier 2011. Olivier Bernard, Owner and General manager of the estate invites Millesima into his cellar to discuss the durability of the vineyards and the specific traits of his 2011 red wine. From the barrels, this 2011 has a remarkable fruity quality. We feel that since [...]
See the Châteaux which have released their prices in the last 10 days by clicking on the Appellations below. Find these and all other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Château Haut-Bailly: the magic of Pessac 31 January 2013
- Clos Fourtet 2010 – awarded 98 points 4 March 2013
- Right Bank 2010 Parker Favourites 5 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Rauzan Gassies, Carbonnieux and Clos de Sarpe 17 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pomerol 2012 16 May 2013
- En Primeur 2012: Chateau Malescot St Exupery and Chateau Montrose 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pessac-Leognan 2012 and Sauternes 2012 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012 releases: Chateau d’Issan and Chateau Beychevelle 15 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...