Millesima announces the release of the 2011 prices for Chateau Leoville Poyferre. In this episode of the 2011 Exclusives, Millesima interviews Didier Cuvelier, Co-Owner & Manager of Château Léoville Poyferré (AC Saint Julien). From the beginning, we have a wine with absolutely phenomenal tannic notes, even better than 2009 and 2010… Above all, this is [...]
Owner of Chateau Gruaud Larose, Jean Merlaut has not yet released the pricing for his 2011 vintage, but in our exclusive video he reveals his opinions to Millesima. With the particularities of canopy management and the effects of the Landes Forest, this Second Growth from Saint Julian was rated 89-91 by Robert Parker. It’s true [...]
Millesima announces the release and availability of 2011 Chateau Lynch-Bages by sharing an interview with Jean-Charles Cazes. General Manager of this Classified Fifth Growth from Pauillac, he believes in the structure, balance and length of his final product created from a rather unconventional vintage. It is a completely different style than 2009 and 2010 which [...]
Millesima revisits owner Nathalie Perrodo Samani, and General Manager Marjolaine Maurice de Coninck of Chateau Marquis d’Alesme. We saw their other property Chateau Labegorce last week, here we take a look at Marquis d’Alesme, a Classified Third Growth Margaux estate under the same management. Labegorce has 50% merlot and is a wine very easy to [...]
François Despagne, Owner of Château Grand Corbin-Despagne meets with Millesima to discuss his thoughts on the estate’s 200th vintage, and how he benefitted from the summer weather that had tourists running for cover. Our greatest strength is that this is our 200th vintage. I think the consumer will have fun with this wine, which has [...]
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Château Haut-Bailly: the magic of Pessac 31 January 2013
- Clos Fourtet 2010 – awarded 98 points 4 March 2013
- Right Bank 2010 Parker Favourites 5 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Rauzan Gassies, Carbonnieux and Clos de Sarpe 17 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pomerol 2012 16 May 2013
- En Primeur 2012: Chateau Malescot St Exupery and Chateau Montrose 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pessac-Leognan 2012 and Sauternes 2012 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012 releases: Chateau d’Issan and Chateau Beychevelle 15 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...