Don’t miss our on the opportunity to get the 2011 vintage of Carruades de Lafite. This wine from Pauillac is the Second Wine of Château Lafite-Rothschild, and is going fast!
Caroline Frey, Owner of Chateau La Lagune invites us into the cellar of this Haut Medoc classified Third Growth to discuss not only her 2011 vintage and final product, but also the interesting business aspects of years such as 2011. This is definitely not a vintage to shy away from. It is however, best to [...]
Millesima announces the release of Château du Tertre 2011. Alexander Van Beek, General Manager of the appellation Margaux estate describes his experience with the vintage and how the cabernet sauvignon has played a key role in creating the 2011 wine. This is a vintage typically Medocain, because there is nice acidity in the wine and [...]
François Despagne, Owner of Château Grand Corbin-Despagne meets with Millesima to discuss his thoughts on the estate’s 200th vintage, and how he benefitted from the summer weather that had tourists running for cover. Our greatest strength is that this is our 200th vintage. I think the consumer will have fun with this wine, which has [...]
Philipe Blanc, manager of Grand Cru Classé Château Beychevelle was nice enough to take a few moments with Millesima to share his thoughts on the 2011 vintage: This is a year with good grapes, despite yields a little disappointing. But, qualitatively, what matters in the glass is that it is very charming and pleasant. Sign [...]
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Right Bank 2010 Parker Favourites 5 March 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Saint Emilion Favourites 5 March 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Pomerol Favourites 6 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: three Saint Julien 2012 release and one Margaux 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau La Conseillante 2012 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Rauzan Gassies, Carbonnieux and Clos de Sarpe 17 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pomerol 2012 16 May 2013
- En Primeur 2012: Chateau Malescot St Exupery and Chateau Montrose 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...