Parker’s 2010 Pessac-Léognan Favourites Wine Critic Robert Parker was effusive in his praise for Pessac-Léognan’s 2010 vintage. He awarded two chateaux of the appelation his coveted perfect 100 score: Chateau Haut Brion and Chateau Pape-Clement. The 2010 vintage in Pessac-Léognan reached perfect ripness in all red grape varieties resulting in a stunning concentration of flavors and [...]
The world of wine is waiting for them… Discover them with Millésima! If Robert Parker sold his referent magazine “The Wine Advocate”, he remains the undisputed Master of the discipline. His marks are worldwidely considered, always call the shots and are true references for all professionals and amateurs. Neal Martin, Wine Spectator and James Suckling [...]
Bordeaux châteaux have been releasing their prices over the past few weeks. Here are this week’s 2011 wines now available at Millesima! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
See the Châteaux which have released their prices in the last 10 days by clicking on the Appellations below. Find these and all other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Indispensable grands crus of the 2010 vintage 5 February 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Saint Emilion Favourites 5 March 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Pomerol Favourites 6 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau Cheval Blanc 2012 prices released! 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: three Saint Julien 2012 release and one Margaux 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau La Conseillante 2012 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Rauzan Gassies, Carbonnieux and Clos de Sarpe 17 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pomerol 2012 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...