Don’t miss our on the opportunity to get the 2011 vintage of Carruades de Lafite. This wine from Pauillac is the Second Wine of Château Lafite-Rothschild, and is going fast!
Charles Chevallier, Manager Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite) sits down with Millesima to describe the weather and harvest conditions for his 2011 vintage of Lafite-Rothschild. He explains a particularity of Lafite-Rothschild, that the wine will close up while developing in the bottle, before opening up again and expressing the complexities at the perfect moment of [...]
Here is the most recent update of the Châteaux that have released their pricing for the 2011 vintage. To keep up with the updates, don’t forget to sign up for Millesima’s Wine Alerts by clicking ‘Keep Me Informed’ for your favourite estates and appellations on our website. Carmes de Rieussec Château des Annereaux Château Olivier [...]
Salut tout le monde! To keep you up to date on the Bordeaux En Primeur releases thus far (for those of you who aren’t yet using Wine Alerts) here is a list of the châteaux by appellation: Pauillac: Lafite-Rothschild, Ch. La Fleur Peyrabon. SaintEstephe: Ch. Cos d’Estournel, Ch. Lilian Ladouys, Ch. Capburn Gasqueton, Les Pagodes [...]
Although tastings only just finished, wines have begun to be priced for the 2011 vintage, fairly early in comparison with other vintages. Tasters and outstanding critics are publishing their comments as prices for this year are shared with the public, waiting in anticipation. Also interesting for this year is the fact that top Châteaux are [...]
Millesima, the 5th largest buyer of Bordeaux fine wine futures, announces the release of Château Lafite-Rothschild, Classified First Growth from AOC Pauillac. You do not want to miss out on the opportunity to add this to your collection. Reserve your 2011 Lafite-Rothschild available in several formats by clicking here.
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Waiting for Parker’s notes 1/2 11 February 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Pomerol Favourites 6 March 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Pessac-Léognan Favourites 7 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Vieux Chateau Certan and Chateau Leoville Las Cases 23 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Figeac, Chateau Leoville Poyferre, Chateau Nenin, Chateau Latour Martillac 23 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau Cheval Blanc 2012 prices released! 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: three Saint Julien 2012 release and one Margaux 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau La Conseillante 2012 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...