“Bordeaux 2010: Pauillac the Perfect?” Neal Martin, wine writer for Robert Paker, tasted some Bordeaux 2010 Grands Crus in November 2012 and for most of the following one, in february at the Chateau. Lets discover some of his favorite wines for 2010 (reds) below : “The 2010 bought to mind behemoths such as 1982 or [...]
Don’t miss our on the opportunity to get the 2011 vintage of Carruades de Lafite. This wine from Pauillac is the Second Wine of Château Lafite-Rothschild, and is going fast!
Here is the most recent update of the Châteaux that have released their pricing for the 2011 vintage. To keep up with the updates, don’t forget to sign up for Millesima’s Wine Alerts by clicking ‘Keep Me Informed’ for your favourite estates and appellations on our website. Carmes de Rieussec Château des Annereaux Château Olivier [...]
Salut tout le monde! To keep you up to date on the Bordeaux En Primeur releases thus far (for those of you who aren’t yet using Wine Alerts) here is a list of the châteaux by appellation: Pauillac: Lafite-Rothschild, Ch. La Fleur Peyrabon. SaintEstephe: Ch. Cos d’Estournel, Ch. Lilian Ladouys, Ch. Capburn Gasqueton, Les Pagodes [...]
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Château Haut-Bailly: the magic of Pessac 31 January 2013
- Clos Fourtet 2010 – awarded 98 points 4 March 2013
- Right Bank 2010 Parker Favourites 5 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Rauzan Gassies, Carbonnieux and Clos de Sarpe 17 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pomerol 2012 16 May 2013
- En Primeur 2012: Chateau Malescot St Exupery and Chateau Montrose 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pessac-Leognan 2012 and Sauternes 2012 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012 releases: Chateau d’Issan and Chateau Beychevelle 15 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...