En Primeurs: Appellation Margaux Chateau Rauzan-Segla released its 2012 prices today, they are 27% lower than last year Appellation Margaux Margaux is the largest of the six communal appellations in the Médoc and one with the highest number of Grand Cru Classés (21). The soil is composed of gravel and pebbles set in sandy clay. [...]
More Bordeaux 2011 prices have been release! Do not miss out on the opportunity to add your favorite chateau to your cellar! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Bordeaux châteaux have been releasing their prices over the past few weeks. Here are this week’s 2011 wines now available at Millesima! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
See the Châteaux which have released their prices in the last 10 days by clicking on the Appellations below. Find these and all other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Alexander Van Beek, General Manager of both Chateau du Tertre and Château Giscours takes a moment with Millesima to reflect on the harvest, and his final product for 2011 Ch Giscours. He notes the importance of the cabernet sauvignon, as well as the significance of vintages which start out at the underdog, such as 2011. [...]
Millesima revisits owner Nathalie Perrodo Samani, and General Manager Marjolaine Maurice de Coninck of Chateau Marquis d’Alesme. We saw their other property Chateau Labegorce last week, here we take a look at Marquis d’Alesme, a Classified Third Growth Margaux estate under the same management. Labegorce has 50% merlot and is a wine very easy to [...]
Millesima announces the release of Château du Tertre 2011. Alexander Van Beek, General Manager of the appellation Margaux estate describes his experience with the vintage and how the cabernet sauvignon has played a key role in creating the 2011 wine. This is a vintage typically Medocain, because there is nice acidity in the wine and [...]
Millesima speaks with owner of Chateau Labegorce Nathalie Perrodo Samani and General Manager Marjolaine Maurice de Coninck about their 2011 vintage. This wine from the Margaux appellation is a great example of hard work paying off in a difficult vintage. 2011 is indeed a technical year for the winemaker, where I think, patience, perseverance and [...]
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Château Haut-Bailly: the magic of Pessac 31 January 2013
- Clos Fourtet 2010 – awarded 98 points 4 March 2013
- Right Bank 2010 Parker Favourites 5 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Rauzan Gassies, Carbonnieux and Clos de Sarpe 17 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pomerol 2012 16 May 2013
- En Primeur 2012: Chateau Malescot St Exupery and Chateau Montrose 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pessac-Leognan 2012 and Sauternes 2012 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012 releases: Chateau d’Issan and Chateau Beychevelle 15 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...