Bordeaux Futures: Iconic Pauillac estate Chateau Mouton Rothschild releases its 2012 prices and they are 33% less than last year Chateau Mouton Rothschild For Chateau Mouton Rothschild’s 2012 vintage, the year was full of contrasts. A cold and dry winter was followed by an unreliable spring and an exceedingly dry summer. The harvest began on October 1 and [...]
“Bordeaux 2010: Pauillac the Perfect?” Neal Martin, wine writer for Robert Paker, tasted some Bordeaux 2010 Grands Crus in November 2012 and for most of the following one, in february at the Chateau. Lets discover some of his favorite wines for 2010 (reds) below : “The 2010 bought to mind behemoths such as 1982 or [...]
Nestled in the heart of Pauillac, Chateau Pontet-Canet is one of the few classified growths that is Certified Organic and Biodynamic. In caring for their 81 hectare of vineyards, their ultimate goal is to “respect the vines”. By using organic and biodynamic methods to put this respect into, an incredibly true expression of essence of [...]
Pauillac is one of the most prestigious appellations of the Medoc, producing virile and stunning wines. The appellation is home to three First Classified Growths (Mouton, Lafite, Latour), and many other great names who play a role in the international scene, like Chateau Lynch-Bages. LYNCH-BAGES Dating back to the mid-18th century, Chateau Lynch-Bages is named after its [...]
With the newly released 2010 vintage, American Jeff Koons is the latest to join the ranks of the exclusive group of artists whose work has graced the first wine of the iconic Pauillac First Growth, Chateau Mouton-Rothschild. Koons’ work features an ancient Pompeian odalisque fresco with a silver line drawing of a boat and sun [...]
More Bordeaux 2011 prices have been release! Do not miss out on the opportunity to add your favorite chateau to your cellar! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Bordeaux châteaux have been releasing their prices over the past few weeks. Here are this week’s 2011 wines now available at Millesima! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
See the Châteaux which have released their prices in the last 10 days by clicking on the Appellations below. Find these and all other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Millesima announces the release of Château Pontet Canet, Grand Cru Classé in 1855, AC Pauillac. Chateau owner Alfred Tesseron explains why balance and purity are integral aspects of his 2011 vintage, and the importance of working in a forward manner, rather than backwards. We have a wine that is balanced, and balance is very important [...]
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Indispensable grands crus of the 2010 vintage 5 February 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Saint Emilion Favourites 5 March 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Pomerol Favourites 6 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau Cheval Blanc 2012 prices released! 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: three Saint Julien 2012 release and one Margaux 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau La Conseillante 2012 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Rauzan Gassies, Carbonnieux and Clos de Sarpe 17 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pomerol 2012 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...