Parker’s 2010 Pessac-Léognan Favourites Wine Critic Robert Parker was effusive in his praise for Pessac-Léognan’s 2010 vintage. He awarded two chateaux of the appelation his coveted perfect 100 score: Chateau Haut Brion and Chateau Pape-Clement. The 2010 vintage in Pessac-Léognan reached perfect ripness in all red grape varieties resulting in a stunning concentration of flavors and [...]
“Pessac-Léognan, the pristine ?” Neal Martin, wine writer for Robert Paker, tasted some Bordeaux 2010 Grands Crus in November 2012. Lets discover some of his favorite wines for 2010 (whites and reds) below : “Moving to the suburbs of Bordeaux city and its surrounding environs, let us shimmy across to Pessac-Léognan. If truth were told, [...]
Is Haut-Bailly a magical name which stimulates the imagination merely by evoking it? Nothing could be more certain if you consider the inherent quality of its gravel ridges and shelly sand of fossilised stone which comprise the unique soil of the 30 hectare, single tract property located in the Pessac-Léognan appellation of Bordeaux. Haut-Bailly embodies sensuality, elegance and restrained power. Its [...]
PESSAC-LEOGNAN Located at the doorstop of Bordeaux, Pessac-Léognan is protected from cutting winds by a forest and possesses a soil comprised of gravel with pebbles carried by the Garonne two millennia ago. The terroir of Pessac-Léognan gives its wines a robust and complex personality. The dominant grape varieties are Cabernet Sauvignon, elected for its powerful [...]
More Bordeaux 2011 prices have been release! Do not miss out on the opportunity to add your favorite chateau to your cellar! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Bordeaux châteaux have been releasing their prices over the past few weeks. Here are this week’s 2011 wines now available at Millesima! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
See the Châteaux which have released their prices in the last 10 days by clicking on the Appellations below. Find these and all other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
After watching yesterday’s video on Château Carbonnieux’s White wine, see what owner Philibert Perrin has to say about the characteristics of his 2011 Red Wine. So this vintage will be rather round, opulent and pleasing with ripe merlot, but not overripe as to keep the freshness and fruit, and cabernet sauvignon with good density and [...]
Millesima presents Carbonnieux White 2011. Check out our video to see what château owner Philibert Perrin has to say about his white wine from the latest vintage. The white from 2011 is certainly one of the best vintages from the past ten years…The Sauvignon is very floral, fruity, and very citrusy, the Semillon is very [...]
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Indispensable grands crus of the 2010 vintage 5 February 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Saint Emilion Favourites 5 March 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Pomerol Favourites 6 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau Cheval Blanc 2012 prices released! 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: three Saint Julien 2012 release and one Margaux 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau La Conseillante 2012 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Rauzan Gassies, Carbonnieux and Clos de Sarpe 17 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pomerol 2012 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...