Pomerol 2010 – Parker’s Favourites The 2010 Pomerol vintage was outstanding. Parker particularly impressed by three estates: Chateau Le Gay, Chateau Vieux Chateau Certan and Chateau Gazin—giving each of them higher scores than he originally awarded in 2011. Chateau Le Gay 2010 . A blend of 86% Merlot, 8% Cabernet Franc and 6%, 2010 Vieux [...]
Right Bank 2010 Parker Favourites The Right Bank in 2010 produced unique wines of a stunning quality that captured the heart of the famous critic Robert Parker. In 2010, Pomerol and Saint Emilion chateaux produced deliciously concentrated wines due to the dry conditions and cool nights. These Righ Bank wines are wonderfully floral and [...]
“Bordeaux 2010: Pomerol the Prodigious?” “The Pomerolais have enjoyed a triumvirate of vintages commencing with the classically trained 2008s followed by the voluptuous 2009s and now the 2010s that stylistically berth somewhere between the two. What can be said is that the 2010. The wines are tauter and not as flamboyant as 2009, rather they [...]
More Bordeaux 2011 prices have been release! Do not miss out on the opportunity to add your favorite chateau to your cellar! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Bordeaux châteaux have been releasing their prices over the past few weeks. Here are this week’s 2011 wines now available at Millesima! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
See the Châteaux which have released their prices in the last 10 days by clicking on the Appellations below. Find these and all other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Château Haut-Bailly: the magic of Pessac 31 January 2013
- Clos Fourtet 2010 – awarded 98 points 4 March 2013
- Right Bank 2010 Parker Favourites 5 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Rauzan Gassies, Carbonnieux and Clos de Sarpe 17 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pomerol 2012 16 May 2013
- En Primeur 2012: Chateau Malescot St Exupery and Chateau Montrose 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pessac-Leognan 2012 and Sauternes 2012 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012 releases: Chateau d’Issan and Chateau Beychevelle 15 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...