Millesima announces the release of Château du Tertre 2011. Alexander Van Beek, General Manager of the appellation Margaux estate describes his experience with the vintage and how the cabernet sauvignon has played a key role in creating the 2011 wine. This is a vintage typically Medocain, because there is nice acidity in the wine and [...]
François Despagne, Owner of Château Grand Corbin-Despagne meets with Millesima to discuss his thoughts on the estate’s 200th vintage, and how he benefitted from the summer weather that had tourists running for cover. Our greatest strength is that this is our 200th vintage. I think the consumer will have fun with this wine, which has [...]
Millesima announces the release of Château Pontet Canet, Grand Cru Classé in 1855, AC Pauillac. Chateau owner Alfred Tesseron explains why balance and purity are integral aspects of his 2011 vintage, and the importance of working in a forward manner, rather than backwards. We have a wine that is balanced, and balance is very important [...]
Jean Gautreau, Owner of Château Sociando-Mallet (Haut-Medoc) shares with Millesima his thoughts on the 2011, and how they compare to his recent vintages of 2008, 2009 and 2010. He believes that in the last four years wonderful wines have been produced on his estate, noting the fact that 2011 is underrated. 2011 is a very [...]
After watching yesterday’s video on Château Carbonnieux’s White wine, see what owner Philibert Perrin has to say about the characteristics of his 2011 Red Wine. So this vintage will be rather round, opulent and pleasing with ripe merlot, but not overripe as to keep the freshness and fruit, and cabernet sauvignon with good density and [...]
Millesima, the 5th largest buyer of Bordeaux fine wine futures, announces the release of Château Lafite-Rothschild, Classified First Growth from AOC Pauillac. You do not want to miss out on the opportunity to add this to your collection. Reserve your 2011 Lafite-Rothschild available in several formats by clicking here.
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Château Haut-Bailly: the magic of Pessac 31 January 2013
- Clos Fourtet 2010 – awarded 98 points 4 March 2013
- Right Bank 2010 Parker Favourites 5 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Rauzan Gassies, Carbonnieux and Clos de Sarpe 17 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pomerol 2012 16 May 2013
- En Primeur 2012: Chateau Malescot St Exupery and Chateau Montrose 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pessac-Leognan 2012 and Sauternes 2012 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012 releases: Chateau d’Issan and Chateau Beychevelle 15 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...