Parker’s Favourites from Saint-Emilion in 2010 The 2010 Saint Emilion vintage was outstanding. The Melot reached beautiful concentration due to a dry summer with hot days and cool nights while the Cabernets, both Franc and Suavignon, were very successful. With such ripeness in all grapes one can expect bountiful flavors, aromas and tannin in 2010. [...]
Right Bank 2010 Parker Favourites The Right Bank in 2010 produced unique wines of a stunning quality that captured the heart of the famous critic Robert Parker. In 2010, Pomerol and Saint Emilion chateaux produced deliciously concentrated wines due to the dry conditions and cool nights. These Righ Bank wines are wonderfully floral and [...]
“Bordeaux 2010: Saint Emilion the Exquisite?” Neal Martin, wine writer for Robert Paker, tasted some Bordeaux 2010 Grands Crus in November 2012 and for most of the following one, in february at the Chateau. Lets discover some of his favorite wines for 2010 (reds) below : “The Saint Emilion wines have generally fared extremely well [...]
More Bordeaux 2011 prices have been release! Do not miss out on the opportunity to add your favorite chateau to your cellar! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Bordeaux châteaux have been releasing their prices over the past few weeks. Here are this week’s 2011 wines now available at Millesima! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
See the Châteaux which have released their prices in the last 10 days by clicking on the Appellations below. Find these and all other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
François Despagne, Owner of Château Grand Corbin-Despagne meets with Millesima to discuss his thoughts on the estate’s 200th vintage, and how he benefitted from the summer weather that had tourists running for cover. Our greatest strength is that this is our 200th vintage. I think the consumer will have fun with this wine, which has [...]
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Indispensable grands crus of the 2010 vintage 5 February 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Saint Emilion Favourites 5 March 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Pomerol Favourites 6 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau Cheval Blanc 2012 prices released! 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: three Saint Julien 2012 release and one Margaux 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau La Conseillante 2012 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Rauzan Gassies, Carbonnieux and Clos de Sarpe 17 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pomerol 2012 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...