“Saint Julien the Jubilant?” Neal Martin, wine writer for Robert Paker, tasted some Bordeaux 2010 Grands Crus in November 2012. Lets discover some of his favorite wines for Saint-Julien 2010 (reds) below : “Saint Julien provided a strong set of wines in 2010 that may eclipse the 2009s – such is the standard from start [...]
The wine of kings, the king of wines In 1997 Chateau Gruaud-Larose, an 1855 classifed growth with a long history, was repurchased by the Merlaut family. Bearer of a long viticulutural tradition dating to the 18th century, Gruaud- Larose is a Saint-Julien whose particularity is that its 82 hectares of vines are in a single, undivided vineyard. With soils that consist of quaternary [...]
More Bordeaux 2011 prices have been release! Do not miss out on the opportunity to add your favorite chateau to your cellar! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Bordeaux châteaux have been releasing their prices over the past few weeks. Here are this week’s 2011 wines now available at Millesima! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Millésima presents Lalande-Borie 2011 Futures, and an exclusive interview with Bruno Borie, Owner of Château Lalande-Borie. Here are a few of his tasting notes from the 2011 vintage: For the 2011 vintage of Lalande Borie, you will have a wine that is fruity, perfectly agreeable, seductive and well balanced. There is also a very exciting [...]
Millesima goes behind the scenes with Jean-Pierre Marty, General Manager of Chateau Talbot, Fourth Growth from Saint Julien to find out more about his 2011 vintage. For us the aspect most remarkable about this vintage is the merlot grapes from the older vines…which give softness to the blending of Talbot 2011. Robert Parker recently gave [...]
Millesima announces the release of the 2011 prices for Chateau Leoville Poyferre. In this episode of the 2011 Exclusives, Millesima interviews Didier Cuvelier, Co-Owner & Manager of Château Léoville Poyferré (AC Saint Julien). From the beginning, we have a wine with absolutely phenomenal tannic notes, even better than 2009 and 2010… Above all, this is [...]
See the Châteaux which have released their prices in the last 10 days by clicking on the Appellations below. Find these and all other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Waiting for Parker’s notes 1/2 11 February 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Pomerol Favourites 6 March 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Pessac-Léognan Favourites 7 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Vieux Chateau Certan and Chateau Leoville Las Cases 23 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Figeac, Chateau Leoville Poyferre, Chateau Nenin, Chateau Latour Martillac 23 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau Cheval Blanc 2012 prices released! 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: three Saint Julien 2012 release and one Margaux 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau La Conseillante 2012 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...