More Bordeaux 2011 prices have been release! Do not miss out on the opportunity to add your favorite chateau to your cellar! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Bordeaux châteaux have been releasing their prices over the past few weeks. Here are this week’s 2011 wines now available at Millesima! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
See the Châteaux which have released their prices in the last 10 days by clicking on the Appellations below. Find these and all other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Millesima announces the release of Château Pontet Canet, Grand Cru Classé in 1855, AC Pauillac. Chateau owner Alfred Tesseron explains why balance and purity are integral aspects of his 2011 vintage, and the importance of working in a forward manner, rather than backwards. We have a wine that is balanced, and balance is very important [...]
Here is the most recent update of the Châteaux that have released their pricing for the 2011 vintage. To keep up with the updates, don’t forget to sign up for Millesima’s Wine Alerts by clicking ‘Keep Me Informed’ for your favourite estates and appellations on our website. Carmes de Rieussec Château des Annereaux Château Olivier [...]
After watching yesterday’s video on Château Carbonnieux’s White wine, see what owner Philibert Perrin has to say about the characteristics of his 2011 Red Wine. So this vintage will be rather round, opulent and pleasing with ripe merlot, but not overripe as to keep the freshness and fruit, and cabernet sauvignon with good density and [...]
Millesima presents Carbonnieux White 2011. Check out our video to see what château owner Philibert Perrin has to say about his white wine from the latest vintage. The white from 2011 is certainly one of the best vintages from the past ten years…The Sauvignon is very floral, fruity, and very citrusy, the Semillon is very [...]
Xavier Michelet, manager and technical directeur of this Haut-Medoc Cru Bourgeois, sits down with Millesima to share his thoughts and experiences concerning the 2011 vintage. The first criteria that comes to mind is the decadence of the wine, which has perfectly balanced tannic structure, that will develop over the next 14 months of barrel ageing [...]
Philipe Blanc, manager of Grand Cru Classé Château Beychevelle was nice enough to take a few moments with Millesima to share his thoughts on the 2011 vintage: This is a year with good grapes, despite yields a little disappointing. But, qualitatively, what matters in the glass is that it is very charming and pleasant. Sign [...]
The greatest advantages of buying en primeur wines are the pricing and availability. The château release their prices several weeks after the Futures Tastings. Only those wine merchants registered within the Bordeaux region have the opportunity to purchase from the ‘Place de Bordeaux.’ Even if you are not a wine professional, you can benefit from [...]
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Indispensable grands crus of the 2010 vintage 5 February 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Saint Emilion Favourites 5 March 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Pomerol Favourites 6 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau Cheval Blanc 2012 prices released! 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: three Saint Julien 2012 release and one Margaux 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau La Conseillante 2012 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Rauzan Gassies, Carbonnieux and Clos de Sarpe 17 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Pomerol 2012 16 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...