More Bordeaux 2011 prices have been release! Do not miss out on the opportunity to add your favorite chateau to your cellar! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Don’t miss our on the opportunity to get the 2011 vintage of Carruades de Lafite. This wine from Pauillac is the Second Wine of Château Lafite-Rothschild, and is going fast!
Bordeaux châteaux have been releasing their prices over the past few weeks. Here are this week’s 2011 wines now available at Millesima! Find these and all our other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
See the Châteaux which have released their prices in the last 10 days by clicking on the Appellations below. Find these and all other 2011 En Primeur Wines on our website.
Millesima revisits owner Nathalie Perrodo Samani, and General Manager Marjolaine Maurice de Coninck of Chateau Marquis d’Alesme. We saw their other property Chateau Labegorce last week, here we take a look at Marquis d’Alesme, a Classified Third Growth Margaux estate under the same management. Labegorce has 50% merlot and is a wine very easy to [...]
About The Millesima UK Wine Blog
Explore the world of wine with the Millesima UK wine blog. Here, you'll find video reporting, producer profiles, wine suggestions and industry coverage.
- Dom Pérignon 2003 by David Lynch 10 December 2012
- Robert Parker’s website • Bordeaux 2010 ► Saint-Estèphe 18 February 2013
- Waiting for Parker’s notes 1/2 11 February 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Pomerol Favourites 6 March 2013
- Parker’s 2010 Pessac-Léognan Favourites 7 March 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Vieux Chateau Certan and Chateau Leoville Las Cases 23 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur 2012: Chateau Figeac, Chateau Leoville Poyferre, Chateau Nenin, Chateau Latour Martillac 23 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau Cheval Blanc 2012 prices released! 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: three Saint Julien 2012 release and one Margaux 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux En Primeur: Chateau La Conseillante 2012 21 May 2013
- Bordeaux 2010: James Suckling and Wine Spectator ball before Robert Parker: [...] Saint-Estèphe [...]...
- Millesima: Hi Graham, Thanks so much for your interest in ...
- Graham Kidd: Hello. Can you tell me where my nearest stockist ...